• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Just bought this:

Don't get too excited- if you can't tell, it's the MicroCrush Pix 3w amp, small enough to hold in my hand. I picked it up not so much for my guitar, but to use with an old Teac microphone and an Korg Px4 to do funny voice effects...most likely on game night.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Blackrat mostly lurks. I think the rapid fire changes that happened to enworld before the site was hacked into the oblivion drove him off.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Lurk is such a strong word... I don't do even that anymore. I check the hive once in a month or so and that's about it...

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I become the target of a location-spoofing copycat troll on Ingress. Everywhere I go they follow.

I've actually been very public about it since I'm one of those very well known players.
What's the benefit for someone to do that on Ingress? Just causing annoyance, or is there a game mechanical reason?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Lurk is such a strong word... I don't do even that anymore. I check the hive once in a month or so and that's about it...

black rat lives!!

ultamate unlimited power! take too.jpg

MUA HA HA HA! ALL HAIL HIS MAJESTY!​

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Luckily we trudge along at a reasonable pace.
Bah- I can do the heavy metal growl that is all the vogue these days. That usually does the trick!
You need to make YouTube of you doing death metal gravel voice.

What's the benefit for someone to do that on Ingress? Just causing annoyance, or is there a game mechanical reason?
. If its a real spoofer then just to get gear and to attack without being noticeable. If it's not, they just are being an annoyance (many of us think we know who is doing some of the spoof trolling cause twi resistance player became pariahs and are despised by many).

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

you know guys, we need to do a whole mess of posting so that next month when he comes back it takes forever to get through it all.

Remove ads