Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Look, I'm barking up the tree. I'm doing it. See?
Is it the wrong tree? How should I know? What does the wrong tree look like? What's up there?
What is the right tree? What does barking at the right tree do? Is barking at the right tree supposed to accomplish a goal? Do things rain down from right trees barked at?
Are there more right trees or wrong trees? Do they hang out in little tree gangs plotting against each other?
Do they whisper to each other in the night? "Look, there is the wrong tree. See how wrong it is. It's even in the wrong place. Grew all wrong. Nothing up there but nothing, that's how wrong it is. Not even squirrels climb that tree to be barked up at."
Are the right trees tired of everything climbing them all the time? Are they tired of the barking?
Do I not feel bad if I am barked at? Do I not matter in your endeavour to bark at everything climbing me? Is that how they feel?
Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
tumblr_motw7t2Aav1qldey5o1_500.jpg

Oh, wow. :D

tumblr_mom49smrUS1qzqnxxo1_r1_500.gif

If you haven't noticed I've been spending time catching up to anime I've missed.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
[video=youtube;Vo_wVKQMSBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_wVKQMSBc[/video]

And have you ever heard more perfect engrish?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
A remake of Star Wars. Starring:

- Cersei Lannister as Leia (with that bun hairdo Cersei has in the first episode).
- Jamie Lannister as Luke. D'oh.
- Tywin Lannister as Darth 'Who is Anakin?' Vader up in your space blowing up your planets.
- Joanna Lannister as Padmé Amidala.
- Grand Maester Pycelle as General Veers. :p
- Ned Stark as Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Olenna Tyrell (the book version) as Yoda.
- Davos Seaworth as Han Solo.
- Melisandre as Chewbacca. "Light them up, Chewie."
- Salladhor Saan as Lando Calrissian.
- Beric Dondarrion as Boba Fett. ;)
- Brienne of Tarth as IG-88.
- Jaqen H'gar as Zam Wesell.
- Jon Snow as Biggs Darklighter.
- Samwell Tarly as Porkins.
- Arya Stark as Wedge Antilles.
- Catelyn Stark as Admiral Ackbar.
- Theon Greyjoy as The Reek.
- Joffrey Baratheon as Palpatine.
- Bran Stark as 3-CPO.
- Summer as R2-D2.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Which anime were those caps from?
The potato ones are Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and Attack on Titan.

The last three are from Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei, Ikoku Meiro no Croisée, and Votoms (or Mellowlink possibly).

Edit: Also, the space pirate anime was Bodacious Space Pirates. And the woman kicking face is from Michiko to Hatchin.

Last edited:

Remove ads