Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Watching Jormungand. It's sort of like Black Lagoon, but way more efficient with its plot. Arms dealer called Koko travels the world with her cutthroat team.

tumblr_mf9gnyvFTU1rmsnijo1_500.jpg

It's a bit goofy.
tumblr_mfuce2A1RM1qaq3kgo1_500.gif

It's a bit.. whatever this is.
tumblr_mezl1m7Apo1qjzgp3o1_500.gif

It's a bit out of its mind.
tumblr_mmn908EgOX1refr8ro6_500.jpg

But mainly it's just ruthless.
tumblr_mp8m01qemV1rlwqewo1_500.gif

I hear there was also a Black Lagoon crossover in the Manga, with a young Koko meeting Revy.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I was a bit disappointed by the Lone Ranger. The movie could have been better if they cut the scenes in the 1930s. Seriously I don't care if that kid is supposed to be the future Green Hornet... He just sucked the life out of the movie.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I was watching A Certain Magical Index, and wasn't really feeling it. The show has some odd pacing issues and suffers from massive infodump. I was considering dropping the show, but then..

..the main character is in the hospital, and the girl protagonist attacks him and goes away all angry, and then the doctor walks in and says:
"You should see a doctor."

I think I'll keep watching. :D

They have a familiar pack where the monkey can't be recognized as such and two others, one holding a keg of blackpowder and another a pistol. Looking for something between the two.

Remove ads