• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A while ago I told you I was studying to become electronics technician. Well, my studies are done but I didn't manage to find job from that line of work... Instead, as of today, I am an actual electrician :D

Just wanted to let my friends know that for once, everything is going rather splendidly for me. All the stress and depression because of poor money situation is gone now.

So how do you like how a 4 way switch actually is part of a 3 way configuration and a 3 way switch is part of a two way configuration!?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I had to check what you were talking about. I haven't heard anyone use such silly names in finnish for those switches, though I suppose they might be actually called such in textbooks. But, there is certain logic to the naming.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The logic I have learned to be used was the number of screws to connect wires to the switches. I was not aware you were finnish, or I would have used a different terminology. Sorry for that. I have 10 years of being an electrician in the US.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I'm curently watching a rebroadcast of an episode of Samurai Jack- one I have never seen- on Boomerang.

DAMN!

I had forgotten how awesome that show was! (Adding it to my recording schedule...)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
tumblr_ly5yn5Fu6U1r83290o1_500.png

Hmm.

Remove ads