• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
So what exactly is the problem with not being able to post story hours? I've never done it, but aren't they just regular forum posts?

Thus my confusion. I can post here like this but I couldn't copy and post to continue my Storyhours. Something with my server. Once I stopped using Internet Explorer and went with Google Chrome the problems became less.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Thus my confusion. I can post here like this but I couldn't copy and post to continue my Storyhours. Something with my server. Once I stopped using Internet Explorer and went with Google Chrome the problems became less.
Could they somehow be too large for your connection and it timeouts before posting? You could try doing them in parts. Post a short part of it, then edit the post and add more of it to the same post and save it, then edit the post again and add more and save, etc. It would be a pain, but if it worked..

Now for the next curious thing ...... Why do my post counts sometimes repeat?
Repeat in what way?

Remove ads