Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Huh, I wonder if I'll ever get married.

I always tell people I hope they find someone as special to them as my wife is to me.

Wasn't always the case though. We had some issues in the beginning of our marriage and I wouldn't have said that to anyone....

But now, we are definitely much happier together. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Wow...

So, I just saw on tv some guy's gonna jump off Mt. Everest...

Mind blown.

When is this supposed to happen?

I always tell people I hope they find someone as special to them as my wife is to me.

Wasn't always the case though. We had some issues in the beginning of our marriage and I wouldn't have said that to anyone....

But now, we are definitely much happier together. :)

She should read your post!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Oh boy, we have this nasty storm about 20 or so miles to the west, stalled. It is supposed to bring frozen precipitation [read: Brrrrr] and not moving any closer. Nashville remains dry where Memphis [where <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @Scotley <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> lives ] is probably trying to gather gopher wood to build an Ark.

edit

nevermind. I spoke too soon. raining now, gotta git home. nite all

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Oh boy, we have this nasty storm about 20 or so miles to the west, stalled. It is supposed to bring frozen precipitation [read: Brrrrr] and not moving any closer. Nashville remains dry where Memphis [where <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @Scotley <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> lives ] is probably trying to gather gopher wood to build an Ark.

edit

nevermind. I spoke too soon. raining now, gotta git home. nite all

Yup, I keep a supply of gopher wood on hand living as close as I do to the largest river in the country. At least it didn't get as cold as expected. I've had enough sub-freezing weather to last me until winter returns.

Remove ads