Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
In completely other news... I am happy to say that even though my marriage had a few bumps early one, we have successfully been married for an entire year as of a couple weeks ago. :)

Congrats man. We're running on 3½ years already. Funny how fast time seems to flow nowdays...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I'm a big fan of Border Collies, but there are other great breeds out there: labs, beagles, standard collies, shelties, corgis...

Shelter/rescue dogs

Getting bored. I think I mentioned it already but I got a bone infection where they put titaninium in me. So they removed it and now I have a PPik linein me. Within two das I had full use of my arm but due to the PPik line I am not allowed to work.

In case you don't know- A PPik line is an injection area set up in my right arm. A tube was inserted into a blood line that reaches through the arm, shoulder, chest and directly into my heart. For 42 days I have to inject powerful anti-boditics intothe port. Due to risk of infection (which would go straight to my heart) and concern of stagging the tubes, I can't do anything but sit around. I have just only got permission to drive and even then, that's at the three week point.

Si in my first two weeks, I have researched, plotted, typed up and made my maps for both my monthly game at the house and the new game I am running at the local store. Painted over 20 figures.

now I am going to overwhelm (or is it underwhelm?) everyone here as I can do little else.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Oh, but I know about those PPik lines way too well. I have had 3 since getting sick in 2011. Have you had any JP bulbs yet?

Remove ads