• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
In completely other news... I am happy to say that even though my marriage had a few bumps early one, we have successfully been married for an entire year as of a couple weeks ago. :)

Congrats man. We're running on 3½ years already. Funny how fast time seems to flow nowdays...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I'm a big fan of Border Collies, but there are other great breeds out there: labs, beagles, standard collies, shelties, corgis...

Shelter/rescue dogs

Getting bored. I think I mentioned it already but I got a bone infection where they put titaninium in me. So they removed it and now I have a PPik linein me. Within two das I had full use of my arm but due to the PPik line I am not allowed to work.

In case you don't know- A PPik line is an injection area set up in my right arm. A tube was inserted into a blood line that reaches through the arm, shoulder, chest and directly into my heart. For 42 days I have to inject powerful anti-boditics intothe port. Due to risk of infection (which would go straight to my heart) and concern of stagging the tubes, I can't do anything but sit around. I have just only got permission to drive and even then, that's at the three week point.

Si in my first two weeks, I have researched, plotted, typed up and made my maps for both my monthly game at the house and the new game I am running at the local store. Painted over 20 figures.

now I am going to overwhelm (or is it underwhelm?) everyone here as I can do little else.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Oh, but I know about those PPik lines way too well. I have had 3 since getting sick in 2011. Have you had any JP bulbs yet?

Remove ads