• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Even though it is as you say, some of my faves are either not available where I live, or are out of production.

I fell in love with a Jamaican beer called Dragon Stout. Haven't seen it in more than a decade. In 2005, I was privileged to tour the Razin brewery in Moscow (and got to try their entire product line) 2 weeks after they got bought up by Heineken. I thought that would mean a US distribution deal. So far, though, no such luck.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Even though it is as you say, some of my faves are either not available where I live, or are out of production.

I fell in love with a Jamaican beer called Dragon Stout. Haven't seen it in more than a decade. In 2005, I was privileged to tour the Razin brewery in Moscow (and got to try their entire product line)
Awesome!
2 weeks after they got bought up by Heineken. I thought that would mean a US distribution deal. So far, though, no such luck.

that sucks!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
In Columbia, Missouri where I lived for 26 years before moving to Nashville, Tenn there are 3 institutes of higher learning: University of Missouri, Stephens finishing and liberal arts collage and Columbia Collage, A school known for its Arts programs. Here is an example of the art:

http://www.viralnova.com/weekly-chalkboard-art/

just had to share that.

Remove ads