• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
You should have read the cat owner's agreement. transporting a cat has a special legal claws on that.

EEEEvilllll grin

in other news, I had a terrible thing happen today. I keep my porter ales at room temp, as it should be, and this morning I was preparing to pour some over ground chuck burgers for marinading when I opened the bottle and it came out in a mad foam. I am guessing that the 29.86 barometric pressure is what caused it to come out and spill all over the counter. Still, that is a sad thing to happen to good drink.

edit: it was 29.71 at the time of opening.

Last edited:

Godzilla was good I thought. The plot wasn't complicated. IT was there,but it didn't get in the way of the monster fights which were awesome and I'm pretty sure the final fight had a lower damage assessment than Man of Steel's lol

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Had a weird dream: I went to a talk at a college, and when I walked out to my car, at first, I thought the parking lot had flooded. As I got closer, I realized that my car was not submerged up to its window in water, but rather, in rapidly drying concrete.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads