Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I just wish to speed up some of my warhammer minis painting :D. Rather a tricky art by the way. The paint has to be just the right thickness. Too thick and it won't come out, too thin and it won't stick... Though I suspect the type of airbrush makes a huge difference on that too. The one I have has the paint pot underneath, so it needs to actually use the air pressure to suck up the paint. I think one with the pot on the top would allow a bit more thick paint to flow through...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Good luck with it! I didn't have the patience for the tool, myself. I stuck with traditional brushes, putty knives and the like.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Been a while since I've been to the Hive....

Got a lot going on.

Interviewed for a promotion... still waiting back.

Going back to school.

Getting the house ready to sell so I can move.

Getting divorced.

Working on publishing a book.

Some good, some bad. That's life.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Good to hear the good; sad to hear the bad.

Thanks. I'm trying to think positively, and for the most part everything that is happening is good... except for the divorce. There are still positive things about the divorce, but right now the bad is the most noticeable. It's still too fresh to really focus on the good.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, and nothing we can say will really help- only time will reduce the pain of what you're going through right now. So, best of luck.

Remove ads