Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yeah, and nothing we can say will really help- only time will reduce the pain of what you're going through right now. So, best of luck.

Yeah, definitely. I keep telling myself all these things, but nothing really hides what I feel... :(

But I think once her stuff is gone and I've moved out that will help immensely... then it's only a matter of time before everything is better. Still not perfect 100%, but it'll be as close as it can get and that's all I want. :)

But I am doing fine otherwise and working hard to stay optimistic about the future!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
With all that has gone on in my life, especially of the last 3 years, I recommend you keep your hope and your sense of humor. Forgive and forget. That can be the hardest and most painful, but the alternative of being angry and bitter is not worth it. That is my nickel's worth of free advice.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
With all that has gone on in my life, especially of the last 3 years, I recommend you keep your hope and your sense of humor. Forgive and forget. That can be the hardest and most painful, but the alternative of being angry and bitter is not worth it. That is my nickel's worth of free advice.

Yeah, for the most part I'm doing that... but I have moments where I just can't help it. Moments where I either want to smash things or just get drunk and forget things... but I haven't given in to either of those moments!

Remove ads