Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, last night on y way home I did a neat thing. But first I want to set a little background: I woke up with a lot of pain, which is an indication that I am building a resistance to my pain killers. So I went 12 hours with no pain killers. yes I was in pain, but I have been in a lot more pain then what I endured. An hour after 12 hour medicine fast was broke, I headed for home and jogged for a full block with minor complications developing. It is about time some healing started to manifest! This recovery stuff is getting old.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Just had an idea for a TV ad for Uber's car service:

Guy calls Uber to get a ride. Cut to footage of a car driving like it was in an action flick.* It arrives in a squealing, smoke stop in front of the guy who called.

The passenger door swings open, and inside is a recognizable action movie star- say, Arnold Shwarzenegger- who then shouts, "Come with me if you want to leave!!!"

* it could be a standard action flick type car, or it could be something more typical of Uber's drivers, either way.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
hey! guess what? ! I passed 20,000 posts! !

Congrats.

If the Hivemind had not fallen apart like it did so many years, I most likely would have somewhere near that many too. I SHOULD have passed 8k like a LONG freaking time ago, but nope, my occasional post here and there is definitely not getting me anywhere very fast.

Scott DeWar

Ok, guys. Some good news. In may of 2012 I was doing push-ups off the wall. As of January of 2014 I was doing them off the Kitchen sink, 36 inches off the floor. I am now doing them off a desk, 30 inches off the floor. I am doing 10 and that is about all I can do at a time, but hey. It is improvement!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I wish I could do pushups... I am so freaking out of shape it's not even funny... and stress eating after my divorce made me gain a terrible amount of weight.

Sadly, I am not in the worst shape of my life right now, but if I'm not careful I just may get there again.... and I really don't want that!

Scott DeWar

Strt as I did perhaps: push ups off the wall. If you can do 50 with ease move to the kitchen counter. Step by step.

Remove ads