Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Took me a little bit of time, but I made these for my game. Had been using maptools for a long while and everyone was surprised to suddenly see minis and a physical map location!

Was used for ship-to-ship combat for our Razor Coast campaign, which is going well so far. Everyone is enjoying it greatly!

IMAG0229.jpg

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Thanks. My group thought they were cool. The day started off so slowly as we went about figuring out what roles people were going to take and figuring out the rules, but then when we actually started everyone had a lot of fun! Everyone is suddenly really excited for the 1/4 Skum crewmembers and is going to stat them up for when we have more ship-to-ship combat and I think one person is actually going to take Leadership!

I hate hate HATE the organization of Razor Coast, but other than that it is a GREAT campaign!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
There is this one spot in Razor Coast that said "For more information please see Chapters 2 and 4." I was like 'uh guys, I'm going to have to tell you the answer later because the information is somewhere in these two Chapters'. It's kind of a joke now when I'm looking for information on a question they ask me. "Don't worry DM, we won't bug you right now, we know the answer is somewhere in 'the second half of the book'.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
sad day. I just finished watching the last episode of Leverage. I missed the whole last season after I was in the coma and have jsut now got to the last season.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
sad day. I just finished watching the last episode of Leverage. I missed the whole last season after I was in the coma and have jsut now got to the last season.

I liked that show. It started awesome and overall, it was good with some really AWESOME parts to it, but in my opinion there were also parts that I would have rather just skipped, particularly the last few seasons were imo, not up to the standards of the first couple of seasons. A couple of the overlining plots of the seasons were sorta meh and I didn't care too much for them, but I believe it was the last season especially that had the team members put into different positions in the team and those were always great.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
38 degrees, chance of snow and overcast.

re: Leverage

I also felt that season 4 was ho hum too. I would have to say that 'Parker' was an excellent mastermind in the last episode.

Remove ads