• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

I'm rewatching the Heroes TV show. I so loved the first season. This must be about the twelfth time watching the first season. Looking forward to the new show this fall.

While doing that I am also writing more of the Hidden : Carnage in the Mountains. Mutated raptors and Beholder shaped giant temples........ :)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Does anyone else here think the Pathfinder section of the forum is sorta lacking? Seems like it's used more for publisher updates than anything.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
On a totally unrelated note, I finally solved a coupe of problems with my boardgame. Just waiting for a friend to print some of my cards in color using his work computer [should be sometimes this week] and then I can try it again. In the meantime, I've been working a little bit on my Adventure Path AND a new boardgame I had once worked on and am getting back into.

It's sorta like a partial cardbuilding scifi dungeoncrawling coop game.

The problem with watching Heroes on DvD is that it makes it easier to spot aborted story lines and plot holes ,what really ruined Heroes IMO is the writer's strike and it never fully recovered from that. I did like season 3 Vols 3 and 4,season 4 was okay not great but i enjoyed it just not as much seasons 1 and 3. I do look forward to Heroes Reborn,even if i am sad that there wont be Sylar.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads