• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I turned on tappa talk to make a glance at PMs I received. 😛

I haven't really done anything else on enworld (mostly 'cause of being in the middle of a long funk and focusing my attention elsewhere).

I've been wanting to get back into rpgs (preferably a vtt situation), but I'm sort of stuck in limbo in regards to setting one up and all.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I turned on tappa talk to make a glance at PMs I received. 😛

I haven't really done anything else on enworld (mostly 'cause of being in the middle of a long funk and focusing my attention elsewhere).

I've been wanting to get back into rpgs (preferably a vtt situation), but I'm sort of stuck in limbo in regards to setting one up and all.
Ah, You have been using tappa talk for some time. Do you like it?

As for funks, Meggamania has been in quite a funk too.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I prefer using an actual computer when visiting forums. I still have nightmares about how frustrating it was trying to post one message from my last pbp using tappa talk.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
From face book:

Aug 15: Computer has officially crashed. Limited to use at the town library now. When it rains it pours......

Aug 3: The. Levy. has. broken. No brakes on the car either

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I use tapatalk for forums now. I like it when on mobile device. Which is pretty much the onlu way I roll now :D I've become a shamefull apple-heretic...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I know, I know. It's tech-heresy of the worst kind... But all the cool apps come out on iHeresy before other platforms... And I love cool apps... But I won't go beyond a tablet, I promise. I'm still PC

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I know, I know. It's tech-heresy of the worst kind... But all the cool apps come out on iHeresy before other platforms... And I love cool apps... But I won't go beyond a tablet, I promise. I'm still PC

That's what they all say. I know how it works.

They give you an iPod then round up your mobile devices. Once they do that, they come for your computer. When your computer is gone, they finish by installing apple TV.

Remove ads