• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Me talking with 40k references is my personal running joke. Me calling apple products heresy... Also my personal joke. Me being a heretic as I own an iPad, my personal shame. Apple Pencil, news from apple press release about two hours ago...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I had looked it up to see if I could find a reference here on En world and found nada, so now I understand.

Thank you. I WAS hoping for some sort of running joke though.

Blackrat

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply w...

Oh, and the memo is in a dark cellar without stairs, on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard.'

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Oh, that room. I had just teleported there earlier today. Now I have made a copy for my own. Thank you.

Blackrat

Don't make copies of the memo!!! Someone might steal it and then all the secrets of the secret hive would be out...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads