Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I just noticed that W.A.S.P. is coming here this year.

tumblr_inline_okblggtt391uty9e0_500.gif

I've never seen them live, so here's my chance. :cool:

[video=youtube;3dPWfNJRU-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dPWfNJRU-s[/video]

Yesterday was a veeeery rough day.

TPK of players

at the end of it, possible TPK of family.

I need some GGOD news in my life
Earth has commercial spaceflight.

Except for a brief but intense spike in the early 1990s, crime rates have been going down since the 1970s.

More people across the world are literate than at any previous point in our history we have data for.

Charity efforts mean that much of Africa now has an adequate standard of living, and is not threatened by warlords.

China has started a plan to become coal-power free, thereby having a good chance of removing approximately one-third of the world's coal pollution.

Earth has commercial spaceflight.
I was born during a space flight.... returning from the Moon Landing....

Except for a brief but intense spike in the early 1990s, crime rates have been going down since the 1970s.
Arlington, where I live, population of about 3000..... just had an old woman murdered.... drug related

More people across the world are literate than at any previous point in our history we have data for.

....and when our computers are destroyed we will live in the WORST EVER Dark Ages as no one can hunt or grow food but maybe 10% of the population

Charity efforts mean that much of Africa now has an adequate standard of living, and is not threatened by warlords.
and in other news..... America has a new President.....

China has started a plan to become coal-power free, thereby having a good chance of removing approximately one-third of the world's coal pollution.

China.... worse smog and natural resource lost than possibly any other country.

Yeah..... feeling less than positive about the world also.... What else is there? Consider this a challenge.....

I was born during a space flight.... returning from the Moon Landing....
That sounds like a cool story to me.
Arlington, where I live, population of about 3000..... just had an old woman murdered.... drug related
If you have one murder every seven and a half years, you match the national average in the United States, which has not had a murder rate this low since 1963.
....and when our computers are destroyed we will live in the WORST EVER Dark Ages as no one can hunt or grow food but maybe 10% of the population
It takes 20 hours to get pretty good at a skill. 1 teacher per 10 students is an excellent ratio of teachers to students.
and in other news..... America has a new President.....
This, too, shall pass.
China.... worse smog and natural resource lost than possibly any other country.
Neither natural resources nor currency is ever "lost", only changed into different forms; in the case of many types of resources, simply put into circulation. Garbage dump mining is also approaching the point of commercial viability.
Yeah..... feeling less than positive about the world also.... What else is there? Consider this a challenge.....
I know someone with clinical depression. They don't have any great inspirational story to tell, because their life has been really depressing; and that *person has something to say.

Life can be pretty terrible sometimes. Kick you when your down, pile it on top when it's already piled, have a small parade of indifferent strangers.

You know what? If you want to be happy, be happy. If you want to mourn, mourn. If you want to grieve, grieve. If you want to make terrible jokes, make terrible jokes.

It's your life. Not the life of the things happening in it.

Find the people who'll be right there with you.

*That's* the secret to happiness.

* Spoiler alert: Surprising no-one, that person is me.

Sorry.

Those that are regulars here know I go thru phases. I have a wonderful combination of Depression and Anxiety Disorders. Mix in the last three years of serious health issues and loosing a really good job its been rough.

Positives......

Its Payday

I survived driving 30 miles in the ice storm last week

Though I TPK'd the group (it wasn't my fault- really it wasn't) we are looking forward to doing Strikeforce: Morituri which is next

I think I killed the rat that was in my hobby room (finally)

End of January. 6-8 more weeks then sun and warmth

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sorry.

Those that are regulars here know I go thru phases. I have a wonderful combination of Depression and Anxiety Disorders. Mix in the last three years of serious health issues and loosing a really good job its been rough.

He does go through an occasional low point, which I have nothing to help him with. I only wish I could be more of assistance in some way.

Remove ads