Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Funny thing is HOW the rat died.

The Rat-Assed bastard stole entire bag of steak flavored Funyons and ate the entire bag in one night. Pissed but I have not heard or seen him since..... that was about 10 days ago.

Makes one wonder what the chips are made of.....

But my mood is getting better and as such I will be taking my meds again.

Still trying to figure out how to avoid a TPK in my Darksun game. They are cursed and need a scroll that they had but dropped / gave away to a Dragon. Tried to "save" them by having an explosion that some how blow the scroll towards them but instead of picking it up they fled. Once the "time magic" expires, they will loose the scroll and become undead.... aka a TPK.

Thoughts?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
But my mood is getting better and as such I will be taking my meds again.

Still trying to figure out how to avoid a TPK in my Darksun game. They are cursed and need a scroll that they had but dropped / gave away to a Dragon. Tried to "save" them by having an explosion that some how blow the scroll towards them but instead of picking it up they fled. Once the "time magic" expires, they will loose the scroll and become undead.... aka a TPK.

Thoughts?
An all undead party in DarkSun? Could be FUN!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Funny thing is HOW the rat died.

The Rat-Assed bastard stole entire bag of steak flavored Funyons and ate the entire bag in one night. Pissed but I have not heard or seen him since..... that was about 10 days ago.

Makes one wonder what the chips are made of.....

Gave me a terrible constipation. Better now, back playing with your minis...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
As I recall, DarkSun doesn't really have vampires. Or any other standard undead.

Instead, there are general types of undead, but each is unique within that category. Consequently, there is less familiarity-based complacency about them.

Remove ads