Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Had just seen another website and seeing "impressive body of work" flummoxed me. Body paint .... would link but some grandmas would disapprove.

Well.... didn't TPK my Darksun game after all but close. Two dragons, 100's of zombies, 8+ Obsidian Golems, 30 Gith, 20 Silt Runners and during all this a collapsing palace and curse on a time clock.....

Darksun's "Black Flames" was good the first time and just as good the second time.

Ugh.

One of the players wants to play General Grievous. Upset because I know only what was explained in the movie. His intro will take a while to write.....

Ugh.

One of the players wants to play General Grievous. Upset because I know only what was explained in the movie. His intro will take a while to write.....
Make sure to include the perfectly normal, genial, and helpful old man with good intentions and a lot of sage, sound advice.

I have included a relevant image from the internet for a visual aid:
sddefault.jpg

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
He seems like a nice person. Perhaps we should help elect him to an office of some power so we could all benefit from his wisdom.

Generally speaking, in decades previous to about the year 2,000, if one had a trivial question about some subject that one could not find the answer to by asking a friend, in a dictionary, or in a library, one simply learned to ignore questions like that, and move on.

with the internet, now such questions can generally be answered, or at least an explanation can be had as to why there may be no known answer, such as all historical records being destroyed in a disaster, or simply no-one writing it down.

Searching for why q-tips are named q-tips, however, simply leads to more questions, even taking language shifts into account.

tl;dr - "Wat?"

Remove ads