Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What's a diskette? :p

It'sa getta what it'sa deserva!
hqdefault.jpg

Well, here's sand worm number 2. I plan to start next week on the scenery for my dune inspired diorama.
[sblock]
IMG_0364.JPGIMG_0366.JPGIMG_0370.JPG[/sblock]

As for my summer project,I picked an M48A2 Patton model kit, and I'm considering doing a historical diorama instead of Cthulhu. I'm looking at a recreation of the stand off during the Berlin Crisis in October 1962. US tanks facing off against tanks from the USSR at checkpoint Charlie.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Do you think any fotos of when F-4 g Wild Weasels faced off against Thoth in the first gulf war will surface?

Day three. I can feel it there, lurking. An irritation that won't go away. Why, I do not know, but it is almost like it haunts me. Nothing has gotten rid of it. Nothing has helped. I can feel it now, a nameless, prying thing. Irritating, persistent.

That popcorn kernel stuck to the back of my throat!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Legion just got renewed for a second season.

Also, Patrick Stewart was asked the question:
[video=youtube;nsmTReftEt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsmTReftEt8[/video]

"Famed J.R.R. Tolkien to start writing again?

This news item was noticed by barely-known ENWorld posted Random Bystander, who received an Amazon store notice about a new book release by the celebrated author.

Releasing on June 1st, 2017, some claim the new book is merely a reprint, and that the writer has been dead since September 2nd, 1973."

Remove ads