• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What's a diskette? :p

It'sa getta what it'sa deserva!
hqdefault.jpg

Well, here's sand worm number 2. I plan to start next week on the scenery for my dune inspired diorama.
[sblock]
IMG_0364.JPGIMG_0366.JPGIMG_0370.JPG[/sblock]

As for my summer project,I picked an M48A2 Patton model kit, and I'm considering doing a historical diorama instead of Cthulhu. I'm looking at a recreation of the stand off during the Berlin Crisis in October 1962. US tanks facing off against tanks from the USSR at checkpoint Charlie.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Do you think any fotos of when F-4 g Wild Weasels faced off against Thoth in the first gulf war will surface?

Day three. I can feel it there, lurking. An irritation that won't go away. Why, I do not know, but it is almost like it haunts me. Nothing has gotten rid of it. Nothing has helped. I can feel it now, a nameless, prying thing. Irritating, persistent.

That popcorn kernel stuck to the back of my throat!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Legion just got renewed for a second season.

Also, Patrick Stewart was asked the question:
[video=youtube;nsmTReftEt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsmTReftEt8[/video]

"Famed J.R.R. Tolkien to start writing again?

This news item was noticed by barely-known ENWorld posted Random Bystander, who received an Amazon store notice about a new book release by the celebrated author.

Releasing on June 1st, 2017, some claim the new book is merely a reprint, and that the writer has been dead since September 2nd, 1973."

Remove ads