Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
I finally have a job.
I work at a temp-to-hire position in the shipping dept. of a company that manufactures flexible heating elements for everything from the medical and semiconductor industries to military things like fighter planes and Patriot missiles.
it's a minimum wage job ($10.10/hr.), but it's relatively easy and it pays the bills.

I finally have a job.
I work at a temp-to-hire position in the shipping dept. of a company that manufactures flexible heating elements for everything from the medical and semiconductor industries to military things like fighter planes and Patriot missiles.
it's a minimum wage job ($10.10/hr.), but it's relatively easy and it pays the bills.
From the sound of the job, you may also get a free background check just in case you ever decide to try to work at a higher-level position in those fields.

In the proverbial *anyways, congratulations. :)

* Directions unclear. Please specify.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I finally have a job.

that sounds like Watlow Electric.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am in need of a major life overhaul.

I work in hospitality and I need a change in career, pay, work schedule and location - but I can't seem to make all of them line up.

I've entered full-on mid-life crisis mode (turned 41 last March) and I'm at a total loss of what to do.

... just thought I'd share. :I

Yeah, I hit that when I woke from my coma.

9cf29d9c666e1dcabe2a7ad84eed9c35.jpg

Mad_Jack

Legend
From the sound of the job, you may also get a free background check just in case you ever decide to try to work at a higher-level position in those fields.

In the proverbial *anyways, congratulations. :)

* Directions unclear. Please specify.

Nah, it's not really that close to any of the major stuff - we make parts that get shipped to other companies that build the stuff that goes into stuff... No background checks required.

It's a place called Birk Manufacturing.

Allo'

I'm back

Suffering from Wally World and allergies.

Trying to start my Eberron comicbook. Finally started on the thumbnails of page design and word balloons.

Remove ads