Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
people kept asking me if I was excited, but it was like cuddling beneath an old familiar warm blanket. I find enjoyment in working.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Nothing like starting your day to the sound of fire alarms going off- 2 of them had bad batteries. We found the first one pretty quickly, but the second was not as obvious.

[video=youtube;WdJg6Duzzf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJg6Duzzf4[/video]

The question, then: Bards, and their stealth check. Natural 1...Or natural 20?

They made a movie about what happens when a rogue and bard go on their own adventure

d6xN5e8.gif

Philosophical: There is something to be said for subtlety, for planning, for preparation.

But then, there is something to be said about half an inch of iron armour, a six-foot greatsword, and the ability to wade through traps, poison, fire and flame in order to purge an Imperial Fort of goblins, by the might of Stendarr.

"Yes, I fully understand that farm is important to you; however, it has waited over two decades, and I must disagree - It is not "The most important thing in a man's life".

You see, on the way to finding your Weatherleaf Farm, I ran across both a vampire nest, and a village of cultists sacrificing people to some sort of Daedra. I do not think you want me to describe such things as innocents turned into zombies, only to be impaled beside the doors as some twisted ensign, or the other foul things I saw.

But at least Dar'ma is safely back with her mother, and not about to have her heart split open in a foul sacrifice.

So you will have to excuse me if I just have not gotten all the way to your farm yet.

I hope that elucidates you on the matter."

Sadly, although Elder Scrolls 4 is, to the best of my knowledge, the height of dynamic video game NPCs, the preceding scene could not be made reality.

But it does illustrate why a Paladin should be well-spoken.

...And restrained. Very restrained. And, I should add, understanding.

The farm is quite important to them, after all.

Remove ads