• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
people kept asking me if I was excited, but it was like cuddling beneath an old familiar warm blanket. I find enjoyment in working.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Nothing like starting your day to the sound of fire alarms going off- 2 of them had bad batteries. We found the first one pretty quickly, but the second was not as obvious.

[video=youtube;WdJg6Duzzf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJg6Duzzf4[/video]

The question, then: Bards, and their stealth check. Natural 1...Or natural 20?

They made a movie about what happens when a rogue and bard go on their own adventure

d6xN5e8.gif

Philosophical: There is something to be said for subtlety, for planning, for preparation.

But then, there is something to be said about half an inch of iron armour, a six-foot greatsword, and the ability to wade through traps, poison, fire and flame in order to purge an Imperial Fort of goblins, by the might of Stendarr.

"Yes, I fully understand that farm is important to you; however, it has waited over two decades, and I must disagree - It is not "The most important thing in a man's life".

You see, on the way to finding your Weatherleaf Farm, I ran across both a vampire nest, and a village of cultists sacrificing people to some sort of Daedra. I do not think you want me to describe such things as innocents turned into zombies, only to be impaled beside the doors as some twisted ensign, or the other foul things I saw.

But at least Dar'ma is safely back with her mother, and not about to have her heart split open in a foul sacrifice.

So you will have to excuse me if I just have not gotten all the way to your farm yet.

I hope that elucidates you on the matter."

Sadly, although Elder Scrolls 4 is, to the best of my knowledge, the height of dynamic video game NPCs, the preceding scene could not be made reality.

But it does illustrate why a Paladin should be well-spoken.

...And restrained. Very restrained. And, I should add, understanding.

The farm is quite important to them, after all.

Remove ads