Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Today I discovered that there exists this website called LibriVox which contains volunteer created free public domain audiobooks. For example, they have three versions of A Princess of Mars from the Barsoom series by Edgar Rice Burroughs.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
jonesy, have you seen any over inflated Trump babies flying around?B-)
I never even got close to downtown yesterday, because they'd shut down or redirected all traffic away from where the two presidents were traveling through. The only thing working properly was the subway. I did see all the advertisement billboards hijacked* by Amnesty International that read something like "Dear Mr. President. Please Make Human Rights Great Again".

*I say hijacked, but I'm pretty sure they just bought all the ad space the normal way. :p

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't want to post in the Pathfinder 2 forum about this because it might be a silly question. And we all know gaming and questions about it is serious business.

Are they still using combat maneuvers? I kind of liked the mechanic.

Mad_Jack

Legend
There was a time a man could swim in peace and not have to worry about some frankenfurter attacking him.

That time was not in 1975...

Wild-and-Untamed-frank-n-furter-3033670-500-330.jpg

Remove ads