Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Mullets & Monster Trucks: The Redneck RPG, I think we can make it work. INT and WIS would be dump stats, but STR and CON would be high.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Redneck engineering is a racial ability. Or should it be a class skill? Guns are treated as simple weapons and is free to all. Bonus to ride ATV. healing options should be Monster and Mountain Dew.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm thinking of making a supernatural ability to survive on nothing but Mountain Dew and pork rinds for weeks at a time.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
*sigh*

Last week, my Saints overcame a 14pt deficit to win, their biggest postseason comeback in team history.

This week, my Saints let the Rams overcome a 13pt deficit to win, their biggest postseason comeback in team history.

*sigh*

Last week, my Saints overcame a 14pt deficit to win, their biggest postseason comeback in team history.

This week, my Saints let the Rams overcome a 13pt deficit to win, their biggest postseason comeback in team history.

Saints were screwed by the refs. That pass interference NOT called changed the entire game.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I was really expecting the Saints to win. I was shocked. Maybe this means The Chiefs will win. I know, I know, the two things have nothing to do with each other.

Remove ads