• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Mullets & Monster Trucks: The Redneck RPG, I think we can make it work. INT and WIS would be dump stats, but STR and CON would be high.

Aeson

Redneck engineering is a racial ability. Or should it be a class skill? Guns are treated as simple weapons and is free to all. Bonus to ride ATV. healing options should be Monster and Mountain Dew.

Aeson

I'm thinking of making a supernatural ability to survive on nothing but Mountain Dew and pork rinds for weeks at a time.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
*sigh*

Last week, my Saints overcame a 14pt deficit to win, their biggest postseason comeback in team history.

This week, my Saints let the Rams overcome a 13pt deficit to win, their biggest postseason comeback in team history.

*sigh*

Last week, my Saints overcame a 14pt deficit to win, their biggest postseason comeback in team history.

This week, my Saints let the Rams overcome a 13pt deficit to win, their biggest postseason comeback in team history.

Saints were screwed by the refs. That pass interference NOT called changed the entire game.

Aeson

I was really expecting the Saints to win. I was shocked. Maybe this means The Chiefs will win. I know, I know, the two things have nothing to do with each other.

Remove ads