Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Unfortunately, my characters tend to run the Chaotic good -> Chaotic Evil gambit. They were the ones thta usually came up with the hair brained scheme that always failed and made everyone at the table think... "Dude, seriously?"

I do however remember one time during a middle of a fight against a several dozen goblins my character, a sorceror, yelled out "Everyone retreat, I'll block them!" I then shot off a web spell, and ensared almost everyone, friend and foe alike. Our wizard, who was outside of the web, stroked his beard, laughed, then cast fire ball in the room. Everyone turned to him and said "WTF! Why you do that?!" He laughed then said, "Those goblins had a hit dice each... we're 6th level. I'm pretty sure you all could have made the save, and I'm pretty sure they're all dead now."

One of the characters in the group dropped to negatives.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Wow, been a few days since anyone posted anything.

Anyway, I've been busy with work and home... work has been absolutely crazy since my promotion and stuff and home has been crazy because we've been doing some painting and remodeling before the fiancee moves in. Looks like we're going with a June wedding date. A part of me is so excited and another part of me is sorta terrified at the moving in and the marriage thing. It's like my life will never be my own again, which is both good and bad. Fortunately, the excitement outweighs the fear, so that's good. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Doghead, I heard if you concentrate on the word tomato you won't be so terrified. My sister in law did and she did not even cry, my brother did not know the secret word and his wedding foto shows it.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
My "partner in crime" still is interested in doing a game... I find myself wanting to do a gas lamp fantasy game using either M&,M 3e or Savage Worlds.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
hey Danny A., I thought you were in San Diego. When did you move to Dallas / Ft. Worth?
1982! :D

you must have gotten me confused with someone else. I have been told I have that kind of avatar, but I don't see it myself...

I used to know a hot nerdy brainy chick from SD, though. Damn, I miss her.

Remove ads