• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aurora

First Post
I never minded spam so long as it was thin sliced and fried crisp and served with eggs. I haven't had it in years though. My tastebuds have probably changed. I'll just stick with bacon.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I always thought solar flares caused Auroras to appear, and in actuality, its Spam.

The universe is stranger than anyone can imagine!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
JDVN1 - Single use. Also if you watch that ingress report video... I make a cameo (hint, I made a prophetic star wars quote).

-Sent via a cybernetic device.
I found out that it was single use too late... used a L6 Power Cube and now all I have is L2 cubes. Oh well!

The vide - Neat! I need to watch the latest two, but I hear some Houston Enlightened made the ticker on Ep 3. I think we'll likely make a bigger splash in the next edition as we had a pretty massive operation last week - and increased the Enlightened's global MU count by over 17% for around an hour.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I found out that it was single use too late... used a L6 Power Cube and now all I have is L2 cubes. Oh well!

The vide - Neat! I need to watch the latest two, but I hear some Houston Enlightened made the ticker on Ep 3. I think we'll likely make a bigger splash in the next edition as we had a pretty massive operation last week - and increased the Enlightened's global MU count by over 17% for around an hour.

its as if you guys are speaking another language

Remove ads