• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I wonder if a George Lucas knew this:

Spaghetti & Meatballs

Not Italian
Spaghetti exists in Italy — there’s no denying that. Meatballs also exist in Italy, albeit in a different form: there, they’re called polpettes, and range in size between golfball-sized and marble-sized (aka polpettines). But combining these two often disparate entities? That’s something that was reserved for Italian-American immigrants, who, after moving to America, found an abundance of cheap meat, pasta, and tomatoes, and decided to make a meal quite a bit different from the stuff they had overseas in the old country, thus paving the way for some innovative Alka-Seltzer commercials.
IOW, the Emperor is (almost) named after tiny meatballs.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
For all the lawyers out there . . . . .

What is the difference between a jellyfish and a lawyer?

one is a spineless poisonous blob, the other is a form of sea life.

How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

3: one to climb the ladder, one to shake the ladder and one to sue the ladder company

Q: Why did God make snakes just before lawyers?
A:
To practice.

The answer is in a spoiler ^

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Putting up the laundry tonight, I got "Tribbled" by very aggressive towels, lurking on the top shelf of the storage closet.

A nice comedic cherry on an otherwise nice evening with extended family. Woulda been better had my Saints won or the Cowboys lost, but I can't have everything.

Remove ads