• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

My weekend didn't consist of that but Wednesday I crashed one car and Sunday the strut broke on the other. Still recovering from the banks and heart surgery. What a year its been.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I arrived in Feb, '07. A late arrival of sorts.
At lest it wasn't "A pox upon you and your wife" or "The fleas of a thousand camels"

Um, long time listener, lots of time caller - Isn't it about time to start another thread?? Didn't there used to be a cap on page count somewhere in the low 200 range?

2847817.jpg happy national dice day!

Scott DeWar

Um, long time listener, lots of time caller - Isn't it about time to start another thread?? Didn't there used to be a cap on page count somewhere in the low 200 range?
There was a cap in the past due to the servers being of limited capacity, however there has been a complete overhaul of Morrus' equipment and there is no longer a need to cap out at 1000 even.
[MENTION=41932]trappedslider[/MENTION]: nice dice!

Scott DeWar

Heinrich carves into the belly of the unbred umber hulk Enochian glyphs while chanting, "Yoggsothoth! Yoggsothoth!"

sorry guys, watching Dunwhich horror right now.

Remove ads