• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Chris Henson of To Catch a Predator fame has been arrested for.......check fraud. I really wish it was in an entrapment set up. I hope they throw the book at his smug worthless ass.

Aeson

And he's been evicted from his apartment in New York. This just keeps getting better. I wonder if he'll end up locked up with one of his so called "predators".

My mom told me about it while we were on the phone. I said it must have been a misunderstanding. I mean he had to have made millions off the suffering of others. No reason a check should have bounced. If he had a kickstarter then he had money. I hope the ones that gave money to kickstarter sue him. Doesn't look like he'll make good on it.

Aeson

We are the hivemind. Your random thoughts will be added to ours. You will be assimilated.

If things have taken a turn you don't like, just wait a few minutes, something you'll like.

Remove ads