• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I have a dilemma. My mom bought these pills. She said the makers were on Shark Tank and all the Sharks wanted in. In my research I found that no company selling keto diet pills ever appeared on the show. Like many diet pills this is probably just a scam. How do I tell her?

She bought them for me to take. At least I don't have to worry about her taking them.

Last edited:

I have a dilemma. My mom bought these pills. She said the makers were on Shark Tank and all the Sharks wanted in. In my research I found that no company selling keto diet pills ever appeared on the show. Like many diet pills this is probably just a scam. How do I tell her?

She bought them for me to take. At least I don't have to worry about her taking them.
mini-intervention: bring a sibling and have sibling do independent research and both of you give results?

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
She was disappointed. I'm going to try to get it sent back for a refund. When I talked to her she admitted to seeing the exact same claim being made about a different product.

This is a good deal. Pay $30 or more and get a physical copy of the core rule book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads