• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Looks a lot like what I do at work. Except that I rarely assemble new stuff, I mainly maintain old stuff...
huh, multi quote failed for me .. .. ..

You would do what the techs do with Bonitron. The order was for two, The line lead did one and I did the other. The line lead is slowly being moved to being a tech, he just needs to learn electrical principles. I am teaching what I was taught from my military days. It is a tough challenge because I can't just sit down and Teach him at work, we have too much work coming in!

here is a video showing all three of the home units that I am the lead of that line.
[video]From left to right is the compact surface mount, the flush mount and its cover plate and the non- compact surface mount. I just finished an order of the flush mount units and just started on the compact surface mount.

I make a larger industrial version of three types and 2 different voltages. However, I am part of the 'ride through' team and quilified to build braking transistor units, resistor banks and various soldering jobs.

I tired of waiting to be fully paralyzed from the belly button down. I tired of waiting to have "solid" waste tubes sticking of my side. I tired of waiting to either be placed in care without my books, dice and movies or to sit in bed all day.

Its a dark place I find myself in these days.

Kids help some. Wife is too crazed from it all to help on a regular basis.

sucks.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I think that’s just an alert from some organization you’re a member of or an app you use, which bypasses the usual email or text messaging formats. You just get an alert on your screen.

Remove ads