Harn: New Free Adventure Available for Download

Dan Bell

First Post
Treebore said:
Then hate me for talking you into looking at something else to spend a lot of money on. :D
LOL, well true, but over half of it is 'free' and can be found on Lythia.com. Its the other half that can get pricey. (But you don't need much of it to get by gaming in the Harn setting. The setting is rules independant, so the HarnMaster supps can be passed on if you play grups, d20, etc.)

Treebore

First Post
Dan Bell said:
LOL, well true, but over half of it is 'free' and can be found on Lythia.com. Its the other half that can get pricey. (But you don't need much of it to get by gaming in the Harn setting. The setting is rules independant, so the HarnMaster supps can be passed on if you play grups, d20, etc.)

I realize all that, but a goodly number of people who post here seem to have the "Must have complete set" gene, so if they look at this stuff they will be compelled to buy it all. ;)

Lythia does have a ton of great stuff to download for free. The manor locations alone are a gold mine. Heck, Diamond mine.

Dan Bell

First Post
Treebore said:
The manor locations alone are a gold mine. Heck, Diamond mine.

Yes they are. I first got interested in Harn when I found out I could drop a fully detailed Harnic manor in my FRPG with ease and that it didn't ruin the adventures my PCs were in. My players really liked the 'detailed background', and I liked the 'I didn't have to write the whole village' factor.

CGI's Harnmanor was the first offfical product I paid for a while after I checked out all the lythia.com manor freebies.

Treebore

First Post
Dan Bell said:
Any other questions?

I wouldn't think so. If they read the downloads they can see for themselves how awesome this stuff is. Hopefully your "questions" have been in the form of downloads and orders for the print stuff.

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Glad I found this thread, I just downloaded them. Wonderful!

Though I noticed that some art wouldn't show in some a 3rd party .pdf reader. Apple's Preview that comes with OS X. It all shows fine in Acrobat Reader, though that program is clumsier to work with to just view things.

Good looking stuff!

Dan Bell

First Post
Eric Anondson said:
Glad I found this thread, I just downloaded them. Wonderful!

Though I noticed that some art wouldn't show in some a 3rd party .pdf reader. Apple's Preview that comes with OS X. It all shows fine in Acrobat Reader, though that program is clumsier to work with to just view things.

Good looking stuff!

Thanks! I'll look into it.

Treebore

First Post
Excellent as usual! Thanks for the heads up. Comments and ratigns left as well.

Maps of a whole city quarter! All levels of each building. In groups and individually! Great work, thanks to all 3 of them for sharing it.

Dan Bell

First Post
UPDATE:

There's a new issue of Thonahexus out now also containing the following articles:
• The Ring of Halgrim (treasure item)
• Maritime Campaigns (Campaign Talk for the Nautically minded)
• And then we hire a pilot
• Sins of Scenario Writers
• Building a Manor
• The Horn of Skagja the Wise
• Seldholm (a settlement in Orbaal)

Thonahexus #8
http://www.designverket.se/thonahexus/

Remove ads