• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has anybody's SVGames order shipped yet?

AuraSeer

Prismatic Programmer
Joseph Elric Smith said:

the hard part for me is not the gluing, but finding a place on the web that carried wire so I can drill and pin the figures together.
I use paper clips. It's easy to bend and cut them, you get a bazillion in a box, and they have exactly the same diameter as one of my drill bits.

Not that I have anything to work on, since my order is still missing in action. The company won't even reply to my emails.

AuraSeer said:

I use paper clips. It's easy to bend and cut them, you get a bazillion in a box, and they have exactly the same diameter as one of my drill bits.

Not that I have anything to work on, since my order is still missing in action. The company won't even reply to my emails.
thanks for the tip, oh yes and the same day i got an email letting me know my order had been shipped and apologizing for the delay, so perhaps you'll get your order or an email soon.
ken

Arravis

First Post
Any reason for the delay? Two friends of mine and I placed an order together (one of them is the one that paid and ordered) and we've yet to receive our order. He has sent three e-mails to SVgames and has gotten no response at all. This is no way to run a business and we're considering legal action.

Received my 2nd & 3rd orders Saturday. Thats everything I have ordered. Last night (4/21) I received an response to an email that I sent on 4/8 to SVG saying that my orders were held up due to a delay from the supplier, but had been shipped and were expected to be delivered on 4/21. So my order got to me before the email did. Not exactly prompt customer service, but I did get all the orders.

They also had to credit me back for the Dragons I set, which I ordered and was charged for originally, but it was out of stock when they shipped. The credit has appeared on my card statement, so I'm not too upset.

I'm going to wait and see how things go, and might place another small order for a few things that are still available.

Rich

Arravis

First Post
All the evidence here seems to definately point towards the practice of not ordering their supply until AFTER the customer's orders were placed. An illegal practice in mail-order I beleive.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads