Has anyone compiled a list of artifacts

Maldin

First Post
the Jester said:
Maldin- that was a cool read! Thanks for the link.

Thanks! The subject of artifacts is one of my favorite obsessions... and thats not just because I happen to have this really big book sitting on my desk. ;-)
Speaking of the Codex, if you're interested in artifacts and how they can be woven into the fabric of a campaign world's history, read my Codex of the Infinite Planes article (as well as the connected - in my campaign - story of the Bringer of Doom/Tovag Boragu/Ashen Staff and how they relate to the Rain of Colorless Fire and Invoked Devastation... and let me know what you think. ;-)

Denis, aka "Maldin"

=============================
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com
Check out the ton of cool Edition-independent stuff on my website:
New Spells, Magic Items, Campaign Notoriety, Artifacts, Kyuss, secrets of the Twin Cataclysms, the Codex of the Infinite Planes, the Dreadwood, the cities of Melkot, Greyhawk and Irongate, and much, much more!!

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Maldin said:
Speaking of the Codex, if you're interested in artifacts and how they can be woven into the fabric of a campaign world's history, read my Codex of the Infinite Planes article

Hey, that's very cool - I had found your article in the late pre-3e days, and used the Codex info there for some stuff in my game. It's good to see it's still around.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Here's a list of all the major and minor artifacts of 3E/3.5E. This is complete for all D&D products (the sole exception being the major artifact at the end of the novel Amber & Ashes).

Attachments

• artifacts.doc
    76.5 KB · Views: 949

Remove ads