Has anyone compiled a list of artifacts

Maldin

First Post
Kid Charlemagne said:
Hey, that's very cool - I had found your article in the late pre-3e days, and used the Codex info there for some stuff in my game. It's good to see it's still around.

You might be interested to know that I revised much of my website when I moved it to its new domain, and part of that revision was adding "Priests of the Codex" to my original Codex article. While there are many artifacts associated with various religions (often a god's fav weapon, or relic from his past), I think its the first religion based directly on an artifact. Well, that's kinda cheating because my version of the Codex is more then just an artifact (you'll have to read my "Life, the Multiverse and Everything" page to understand exactly what the Codex really is. ;-) Actually... if I may be so bold... after reading my "Life, the Multiverse and Everything" page you'll come away with nothing less then a complete understanding of the origin and workings of not only the Multiverse, but of all the rules of magic, planes, gods, time, dimension, intelligence, life, ethos... err... Everything! ;-)

As a sidenote, Grodog's list (and entire website!) is certainly worth checking out. We had different purposes when we created our lists, so he has some things that I don't. The lists are quite complimentary. And while I'm at it... hey 'dog... about those links... ;-)

Denis, aka "Maldin"

=============================
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com
Check out the ton of cool Edition-independent stuff on my website:
New Spells, Magic Items, Campaign Notoriety, Artifacts, Kyuss, secrets of the Twin Cataclysms, the Codex of the Infinite Planes, the Dreadwood, the cities of Melkot, Greyhawk and Irongate, and much, much more!!

grodog

Hero
Q

Maldin said:
As a sidenote, Grodog's list (and entire website!) is certainly worth checking out. We had different purposes when we created our lists, so he has some things that I don't. The lists are quite complimentary. And while I'm at it... hey 'dog... about those links... ;-)

Thanks for the plug Denis. On the links, I'm recently back from NJ for my brother's wedding, and hope to have time to update your links REAL SOON NOW :D

Remove ads