• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has anyone else seen the mini-boxed sets?

Codragon

First Post
Has anyone out there seen miniature versions of old AD&D boxed sets?

I saw the Dark Sun and World of Greyhawk mini boxed sets at a comic/hobby store the other day. They are about 4x3 inches in size, and as thick as the original boxed sets, perhaps thicker. They contain all the original contents only scaled down, with really small print. This includes maps, the spiral adventure books from Dark Sun, etc. Pretty cool! They were actually more expensive than the originals, though. I didn't buy them.

Does anyone know who makes them? When did they came out? What other ones are there?

Last edited:

Zappo

Explorer
I dunno about boxed sets, but I found miniaturized versions of the Dragonlance adventures at a con a few years back. They were rather cheap, but I didn't buy them because I had no interest in them. I'd love to see Planescape stuff, though.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
I've seen the oD&D Basic and Avanced versions. I also saw the FR underdark one with that big name I can never spell (Mezzzosomthing?) I thought about picking them up, but ultimately decided against it.

Remove ads