• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Has anyone found a FLGS in Orange County that will have the PHB early?

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Why didn't I think of that? Too much malted hops. I head that way about once or twice a month anyway.

Game Empire is hands-down the best, it's true. I just figured since it's northern Los Angeles, and the question was about Orange County, it was quite a haul to get over there. But yes, they are great, and will almost certainly get that early PHB.

Last edited:

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
Game Empire is hands-down the best, it's true. I just figured since it's northern Los Angeles, and the question was about Orange County, it was quite a haul to get over there. But yes, they are great, and will almost certainly get that early PHB.
Aaannd... preordered through Game Empire. It's worth the extra $20 (compared to Amazon) to help support a great game shop AND get the book a week early. But mostly the first part, if not by much. :lol:

Rhone1

First Post
Comic Quest in Laguna Hills had the Starter Set early and I was told they would have the PHB early as well. It's off of El Toro and the 5 Freeway.

enigma5915

Explorer
WPN stores do have different levels and they do effect what extra benefits they receive from WOTC. Including the ability to get product early.

Greenfield

Adventurer
Just moved into the area (Venice) a few months back ... I've been looking for a FLGS ... I'll check it out.

From you, Brookhurst Hobbies is a good source. The War House, on Willow near the 710 Freeway might be closer, but I don't know when they get the 5e PHB.

The War House
630 W. Willow St.
Long Beach, CA 90806
(562) 424-3180

Remove ads