• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has anyone turned the Water Temple from the Ocarina of Time into a D&D dungeon?

kevtar

First Post
Hi all,

I'm working on turning the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time into a dungeon for my 4e group. I've written a basic outline - a VERY barebones, skeleton type of guide that I would like to develop further. I was wondering if anyone has already done this, or if anyone would like to contribute to this work?

I loved Ocarina of Time, but not as much as my players (who are primarily 16-20 [my sons who are 16 and 18, and their friends]). Anyway, I've posted the Word document I've created and would appreciate anyone who can help edit, develop, etc the document with me. Once it's finished, I'd post it on this forum for everyone to enjoy.

This document doesn't read like a published adventure. I don't have any fluff text in it. It is basically a guide for a DM on how the PCs are to succeed in the dungeon. It's like a D&D walkthrough. Incidentally, the text in blue indicates the time the PCs are either swimming or underwater. Other things included in the text, such as skill and ability checks, aren't based on game mechanics, they are simply place holders until more details are filled-in. I am envisioning this as an 8th level adventure for 5 PCs.

Cheers

Attachments

• A WATERY GRAVE.zip
    10.6 MB · Views: 536

Alikar

First Post
I think this a real good start. What I would personally do is expand the rooms to actual contain encounters of various kinds. Most of the rooms on the map would be a bit small for 4th edition fights. The end boss would be pretty original for DnD and work fairly well. Its defiantly something to look into expanding. :) Heck now I want to run a Hyrulian campaign.

Remove ads