• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Has there been ETA on the 4E update to the late 3.5 books?

Glyfair

Explorer
WotC announced that pretty much all the 3.5 books that were released since September would have online 4E updates. Has anyone given any indication on what sort of time frame they expect (so I can add a couple of months on to that, of course ;) ).

Right now I want to pick up City of Stormreach. I decided I wasn't going to do so until the 4E update has been released. Plus I have one or two of the books that I'd like to use (Dragons of Eberron comes to mind).

I might even consider picking up one or two of late 3.5 books if the updates are enticing enough. However, they are staying on the shelves until that time.

JoeGKushner

First Post
And you can tell which books they are by the 4e logo on 'em.

But yeah, the actual updates would be nice.

But you know, they've gotta focus on getting 4e out... oh wait...

Glyfair

Explorer
Well, I admit I assumed it would be a bit (like slowly released within the 1-3 months after 4E's release). After all, two of the books are Eberron books and the 4E Eberron rules aren't due out until 2009. I hope I don't have to wait for then. I was hoping the Stormreach bits would give an idea on how to adapt dragonmarks until the 4E campaign setting release.

hawkwing2k5

First Post
Storm reach is offically a 3.5/4e product I have it. Actually its not a bad read unlike some of the Eberron books.

Also they are doing articles on line (free) that show quick and dirty conversions to play until they re-release the classes as official 4e cannon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads