Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack take aim at the far trooper to negate the effects of cover and fires again putting his shots covering an area past Keyton to avoid fratracide.
[sblock=Actions]2 Swift Actions: Aim
Standard Action: Autofire Attack (1d20-6=2, 3d8+1=13) 1/2 Damage at 6 or 7 (depending rounding) for area T6 to U7.
Already factored in penalty for T2 being in melee.[/sblock]
He says over the comlink, "Sloor, I left the officer for you."

<< OOC: Sloor's up next. If NPC'd I assume he would brace again and fire at the only remaining target.>>

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[sblock=Backtracking]After a few seconds with nothing from the human, "Ain't easy admiting you're wrang, is it?" Sloor turns away, letting Keyton enjoy his painful pride.[/sblock]"Were troopers always this frecking weak?!" It's rather shocking to see a full squad go down so fast.

«Sloor braces and fires full-auto at the officer: 1d20+1-5=12 for 3d8=11. 5 damage on a miss, 30 shot of 50 used.

«By the way, what happened to our constantly updated Excel battlemap? Should we go back to the ascii format instead?

Last edited:

possum

First Post
With two bursts of autofire, the remaining combatants fall to the ground, dead. The abandoned hoversled stands a meter above the ground, the block of carbonite still secured on it.

Binder Fred

Binder Fred said:
"Were troopers always this frecking weak?!" It's rather shocking to see a full squad go down so fast...

Not waiting for an answer, the besalisk flips his mace back over his head (and right into TB's claws) as he takes off full tilt towards the prize. Once there he grabs onto the cab's railing with his free hand, swinging himself into the driver's seat and side-checking the driver's corpse onto the pavement in the process: "Buy you a stiff awn awn the awther side, friend! Let's gaw!" The motor revs up.

«If somebody else want to drive, Sloor will let them. Else, he'll take off towards either (1) the promised hot evac if it's there or (2) back to V14 if it's not -- once everybody is aboard, that is. ;)

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir flips open her comlink and contacts Mya, ""We have the package. What is the ETA on that evac?"

"Everyone alight?" Mir asks as she looks over to the officer and slides over and looks for his coms so that she might know what, if anything is coming. She also looks for anything else while she waits for a response.

Nebten

First Post
Keyton turns his lightsaber off and quickly searches the nearby bodies for med-paks, cred-chips and anything that looks to be of interest or value.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<Binder; not so fast. Efficient work and we can salvage some things without losing much time. ;)>>

Mack upon seeing Sloor cut down the officer, moves into the Docking Bay but stays just inside the door (E18) to watch for anyone coming from the other direction. He keys his comlink while Sloor and Mir begin breaking cover, “I will stay here to cover our exit. We should at least collect carbine blasters and utility belts while you guys are moving about. Also if possible I would like two or more of the troopers thrown on the hover sled. I want one suit of armor for personal use, but if we can salvage more that would be worthwhile. Out benefactor will likely pay extra for them.”

<<OOC: Since he said this while Sloor and Mir are moving, perhaps Sloor can edit his post regarding the ex-driver of the hover sled if he wants. Also how many people can ride the hover sled and how much cargo can it carry?>>

"Everyone alright?" Mir asks
"I am good. I would search the Officer too while your at it." He swaps his power pack with another one with more charges.

Binder Fred

People choose the strangest time to become reasonable, is what Sloor is thinking. "You daw realize we just killed a hawl bunch awf clawn, each awn with a cawm unit, right?" He nevertheless quickly twists the controls sideways and back, maneuvering the sled so that looters on the ground can dump their gains directly into the vehicle as they go.

«That way we only need to do a single circuit of the bodies to get everything. I like the body-check description though, so that's staying in. :) Up to Mir and Keyton if they want to dump one or two bodies up onto the sled as they loot.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
People choose the strangest time to become reasonable, is what Sloor is thinking. "You daw realize we just killed a hawl bunch awf clawn, each awn with a cawm unit, right?"
Mack keys his comlink, "Affirmative. I am covering the avenue of approach, looking for trooper reinforcements." Mack will remain alert for targets covering the area outside of the Docking Bay.

Once the rest have finished in the Docking Bay, he plans to cover the group en route to the rendezvous for extraction. He will offer to take point, with his blaster rifle readied on autofire, and alert for targets.
<<OOC: Take 10 for 16 on Perception Checks>>
[sblock=OOC]
«That way we only need to do a single circuit of the bodies to get everything. I like the body-check description though, so that's staying in. :) Up to Mir and Keyton if they want to dump one or two bodies up onto the sled as they loot.

If possible we should try to get all 5 troopers on the sled, if they can be piled on, that will get their utility belts as well. Extra blaster carbines (or whatever they had) are a bonus. Waiting for confirmation if it's possible for them to fit. Then we need a reply from Maya before we leave the Docking Bay. For PCs just waiting for Keyton and Mir to acknowledge the plan, right?
[/sblock]

possum

First Post
"Maya can't come to the com right now," a feminine human voice says over the comlink. "She's taking a dip in the bacta tank. Name's Sirona Okeefe, I'm your ride out of here. Now, kindly open the door for me..." she says.

As you search the bodies of the dead stormtrooper recruits, you are able to find enough unmarked parts of the armor to make up two suits. There are four blaster carbines and eight magazines for them, as well a utility belt with a medpac on each of them.

Remove ads