Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

possum

First Post
The water doesn't seem to be acidic from the branch, and the lack of pain when Mir sticks her foot in seems to confirm that it's safe to walk in. The water comes about halfway up your leg as you walk through it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack still brings up the rear still alert for signs of danger behind them and on their flanks. He wonders softly, "Sure hope she know what she's doing. Those islands could be something else instead of land for all we know. Maybe they are man-eating lily pads or the top of a large monster's head."

possum

First Post
FelucianHospitality.jpg

Tactical Grid. Place yourselves on the closest island to the right hand side of the picture.

FelucianHospitalityGrid.jpg

possum

First Post
OOC: It doesn't say, but I would assume that they would have a little bit of small fungi on the ground of them.

The cacophony of noise created by insects and other animals makes it nearly impossible to hear the splash of your footsteps through the Felucian swamp. The open area you walk into resembles a large, shallow pool of water with narrow islands rising out of the water, looking like stepping stones that are slightly too far apart to jump across. A faint mist hangs over the swampy ground, drifting over the still pool of water.

From your glances over the water, you see and hear nothing.

Combat Info
[sblock]
Initiative Order

Surprise... 21
Mack 19
Mir 14
Keyton 14
Sloor 14

Tactical Grid

FelucianHospitalityBeginning.jpg

[/sblock]

Okay, I need actions from everyone as well as Perception checks, DC 21, for the "first" round.

Remove ads