• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

possum

First Post
There appears to be a shallow pool about 100 meters away with several islands in the middle of it. It appears that you'll have to cross it to make to where you need to go.

Songdragon

Explorer
"Okay all, lets rap this up. Looking ahead, we have to cross this shallow pool ahead. As your lovely guide for this outing, I will go first... just cover me as I do, please. One never knows what is under the water." She says looking to the group to start getting read and the like.

Mir will move closer to the water and take a branch of the like, that is safe, and tests the water for an corrosiveness and any critters that may attract on motion.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Okay all, lets rap this up."

"Slaver wawman," grumbles Sloor, but he's grinning when he says it.

"Looking ahead, we have to cross this shallow pool ahead. As your lovely guide for this outing, I will go first... just cover me as I do, please. One never knows what is under the water."

"Let's shoot fawr the closest island fawr the first leg then, Sra. TB! You're awn circling duty."

The stealth droid rises to its maximum hover height of 3m above ground (or muddy waters, as the case may be), obviously showing off.

"And dawn't fawrget taw lawk *dawn*!"

"It *is* the rightful order of things," lightly agrees TB from its lofty position.

Mack will cover her from about 5 meters back ready to shoot anything that deserves it.

...while Sloor just strides in, drawing his knuckle dusters as he goes. "Cooler, but naw mawr roof." He's clearly not too happy about this last part...

«Sloor will trail behind Mir, a bit to her right, ready hit anything that needs hitting. ;) If the water goes over his waist, Sloor with toss his blaster, poncho and datapad to TB and start swimming instead.

Nebten

First Post
Keyton tries to stop Sloor before he wades into the pool.
Wait, remember the previous pool of acid?

He then takes a chuck of 'shroom, and throws it into the pool to see if there is a reaction.

Songdragon

Explorer
IF nothing happens to the stick/branch that Mir was using to test the waters... Mir starts across, making for the closest point of land. She still has her blade in hand as well, hoping that nothing tries to eat her today.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<Yeah, I think we were waiting on the stick/branch test results before entering the water. Question, how water proof are Blaster Rifles and such?>>

Before they get too far into the water he suggests, "Why go through the middle? Let's just hug the shoreline as we go around the edge to the other side. Less vulnerable that way than going straight up the middle." Mack will stay on the beach as long as possible covering the group's advance.

Remove ads