• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter I: The Traitor's Gambit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack agrees over the comlink, "You only live once, buddy."

<<OOC: Marching order is fine by me, if we need to go single file Mack will pull trail, Perception +9, taking 10's while going.

I was assuming that we did get encrypted comms at some point, but I might have forgotten with all of the other equipment I was purchasing in other games. We should have encrypted earbud comlinks for this kind of thing.>>

possum

First Post
Yes, you do have encrypted comlinks. It's still no guarentee of the Imperials listening in by cracking the code, though...

Perceptions, please.

Songdragon

Explorer
Just before the groups gets a move on, Mir turns about with a her recording unit and snaps off a shot of "Sloor in the 'shrooms" She winks at the besalisk and puts the unit away in her utility belt and starts along, machete/blade in hand to start trailblazing as needed... (( Perception 1d20+8=20 / Stealth 1d20+13=30 )) ... Mir melds into the mushroom forest, well. :devil:

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Yes, you do have encrypted comlinks. It's still no guarentee of the Imperials listening in by cracking the code, though...

«In this case just detecting the *presence* of transmissions is enough to screw us over, never mind deciphering the content, so I suggest we go silent as much as possible. Voice carries much less than radio waves after all.

«Perception and Stealth Sloor = 1d20+1=15, 1d20+11=28.
«TB taking 10 = Stealth 18, Perception 19.

possum

First Post
It's been about an hour since you started off into the jungle, and you've made a slight bit of progress, but probably not as much as you would have liked. While making your way through the jungle of fungi, you all come across a pool of liquid that looks a little odd. From the way that the undergrowth reacts to it upon contact, it's likely very acidic. You might count yourselves lucky that you were able to spot it before stepping in it.

OOC: Tell you what, each of you give me six more survival checks, to make the trip through the jungle just a little bit quicker.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads