• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Songdragon

Explorer
As the group heads off, "I do hope that matters will be less vilonet and easier to deal with than this Warrick fellow. But then who can say with those who work for a Hutt."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"If you want my blade," she says, nodding her head towards her burning swoop, "You might have to hurry..."
Fair enough, shrugs the big alien. "It's that vibrawblade I'm gawing taw miss: that awne would've been wawrth a cred awr three..."

Darius nods to Mir "Agreed. I can't keep flashing my sabers around in public like that if I can avoid it."
"I dan't knaw, spirks." Sloor leans his upper arms up on the seatback, one of them not coincidentally resting behind Kessra's shoulders. "Was rather thinking we shawld bust through the middle-man and gaw right up taw the head-slug myself."

«As Mir doesn't seem interrested in Kessra's comlink, TB will take over and try to finagle her contact list out of it. Specifically looking for Raden, Darga, or members of her gang. TB's Use Computer: Take10 for 13.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Oops, Mack is the computer guy, +9 Skill and all. But it will have to wait until he stops driving. Taking 10's with TBs help Mack can hit DC21.

toasterferret

Explorer
"I dan't knaw, spirks." Sloor leans his upper arms up on the seatback, one of them not coincidentally resting behind Kessra's shoulders. "Was rather thinking we shawld bust through the middle-man and gaw right up taw the head-slug myself."

"Well that's one approach we could take..."

Songdragon

Explorer
(( Apologies Binder, I totally missed that Sloor threw the comlink in the back to Mir. ))

She looks ahead to Sloor as TB works his mechanical miracles, "Do we know where this Darga is? If so, then fine by me."

[sblock=Mir's Status]Scout 2/ Scoundrel 1
Initiative: +8 Perception: +8
Conditions: none
Reflex: 17 Frotitude: 15 Will: 16
Hit Points: 29 of 36 Threshold: 15
In Hand: n/a
Force Points: 5 Destiny Points: 3
Force Powers: Cloak, Mind Trick, Mind Shard, Negate Energy, Force Blast, Rebuke, Vital Transfer
Force Talents: Illusion, Force Harmony[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"That's why the 'bust through the middleman' part's there, Sra," smiles back the besalisk. He grabs Kessra by the shoulder, turning her head his way, "Since we're gawing taw be meeting, haw's this Raden man in person by the way?" He grins at her, that predatory one of his: "Any details would be *greatly* appreciated."

possum

First Post
Even though her comlink is very lightly secured, you all are still unable to find any contact information from Darga. The only one that seems to be close is the Raden character you've heard about before. He's Devaronian, and seems to be a little jumpy, likely due to the spice he's addicted to.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack repeats his question of Kessra, "How do you get in touch with Warrick Raden, just comlink him? Please explain the protocols or procedures for your dealings. We don't want to be shooting him from the beginning to make him understand we are taking over your business."

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Speeder taxi

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Remove ads