• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

possum

First Post
"Com him and say that I gave you his number because you're looking for some work with Darga. That is what you're wanting, isn't it? Tell him that I recommended you and tell him 'Womp Rat,' it's a code word to show that you're genuine."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Mack repeats his question of Kessra, "How do you get in touch with Warrick Raden, just comlink him? Please explain the protocols or procedures for your dealings. We don't want to be shooting him from the beginning to make him understand we are taking over your business."
"We should be taking awver *his* business," grumbles Sloor. "Especially if he's spicy." Only a matter of time before he crashes and burns anyway... "What is it? Ryll? Glitterstim?"

<response Kessra?>

OOC: I suggest we buy a brick of whatever it is to sweeten the deal with Raden. Call it a getting-to-know-you present. ;) You guys onboard? With Kessra's help in finding a dealer, I figure we can just spend the creds without having to roleplay it, if you're alright with that Possum?
"I have located Mr Raden's info," interjects TB right about then. "His codes have been transmitted to your datapad."

"Com him and say that I gave you his number because you're looking for some work with Darga. That is what you're wanting, isn't it? Tell him that I recommended you and tell him 'Womp Rat,' it's a code word to show that you're genuine."
Sloor gives her a look: she's awfully eager all of a sudden... "And what's in it fawr you, Kes-Sra?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack focuses on his driving and wonders to himself, Take over Warrick Raden's business? Just like that? Hmmm, okay maybe that will get us access to Darga, but will it get us what we need. I dunno, it might stir up the rancor and dump a lot of drek on us.

But, if we play nice with Raden and earn his trust, that still might not even get us noticed by the Hutt... I guess we just need to trust Sloor on this one, it is beyond my experience.

Not wanting to voice his opinions or concerns aloud in front of the biker chick, he continues to drive the speeder along in silence.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Speeder taxi

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
"I don't know," Kessra says in response to Sloor's question. "I never touch the stuff myself."

She listens to the Sloor again. "You let me go?" she says, a twinge of fear in her voice.

Binder Fred

"I don't know," Kessra says in response to Sloor's question. "I never touch the stuff myself."
"Prawbably Ryll if he's jumpy," ponders the besalisk. "Glit-biters mawstly get happy... And frekking telepathic." Creepy stuff alright.

"You let me go?" she says, a twinge of fear in her voice.
Sloor shrugs, looking mildly disappointed: "*Very *shawrt term gawl, but sure enawgh, Sra. AFTER awer little talk with Raden, awf cawrse." He pauses, considers her a while... "You want taw wark fawr us afterwards -- if you survive? We're gawing taw need sawmbawdy whaw knaws the... lawcal terrain in awer awrganisatian."

«Improve Attitude: 1d20+9=16

If she hesitates: "Think abawt it." And then he triggers Raden's codes on his holopad, smiling wide for the camera.

possum

First Post
"Yes," Kessra says after a little bit of thought. "That sounds reasonable."

A few seconds after Sloor calls his comlink, Raden activates his end of the line. "Yes?" he asks, his Devaronian accent sounding a bit weary at the moment.

Binder Fred

"Yes," Kessra says after a little bit of thought. "That sounds reasonable."

Sloor grins: "Welcawme taw the Crimsan Fists, Kes-Sra."

A few seconds after Sloor calls his comlink, Raden activates his end of the line. "Yes?" he asks, his Devaronian accent sounding a bit weary at the moment.
"Hey there, Raden man. You heard abawt the little incident at the cawrner awf Drasi and Imperatawr yet?" <He's referring to the "taxi" battle with the hover gang>

<Response Warrick?>

"Well that was us that gang tried taw rawb... Frankly, you and nawble Darga deserve a better class awf hireling, dan't you think?"

OOC: Don't let Sloor steal the limelight, folks! :D Feel free to speak up when you want and the holocam on his datapad will pan to you.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack remarks, "Yeah, what the besalisk said. We are the Crimson Fists and better than those Womp rats you have been dealing with before."

OOC: You're doing fine, BF. I am not sure how else to help you in this.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Speeder taxi

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
"Yeah I heard about that on my com scanner. You do know that they're looking for that taxi cab, too, right?" He chuckles slightly. "I suppose that Kessra and her boys bit off a bit more than they could chew... Lose the heat and then come and see me. I bet that she gave you my address as well, along with the com number?"

Binder Fred

"Actually," Sloor looks out the window. "Awpen up your frant dawr 'cawse we're here." He closes the link and steps out (once Mack has come to a full and complete stop, of course).

"What's his sec like in there?"
he asks Kessra in an aside.

«He's talking tech and goons if any. What does Raden's hideout/headquarters look like, Possum?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads