Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

toasterferret

Explorer
Darius shouts back to Sloor "When I get there!"

Steeling himself for the charge and wishing he had his trusty lightsabers, Darius peeks out, see's his target, and springs into action.

He charges across the battlefield toward the thug out in the open, taking a swing with his stun baton.

OOC: Charging to AA12, making an attack with the stun baton

1d20+6=26
1d20+6=9
2d6+4=12

possum

First Post
Darius' stun baton strikes true on the Gamorrean, giving him an unbelievable shock on the chest, but it does little to actually faze the brute.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

DODArenaRnd2Mack.jpg

[MENTION=54020]Mack[/MENTION] 20 is up
Karg Bros: 18
RX: 15
mir 14
Zayda: 14
Raden: 13
Sloor 8
Darius 7[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"The rest of us should concentrate our attacks to take the rest out one at a time."
"I frekking agree," replies a now madly dodging Sloor. "But remember the plan: tanks fawr frecsing dessert, spirks!"

[sblock=Tactics]The plan as discussed was to take out the softer targets first (Zayda and the droid). Else we might be wasting precious rounds firing at the thickest part of their armor, so to speak. In that spirit, I heartily suggest taking Zayda out now (one more attack has *got* to push us over the top there).[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Without a clear shot ant any of their opponents, Mack shift forward and takes aim at the rock where two are getting ready to come at them.

He takes stock of the wounded ones getting a feel for how badly damaged they are.

He squeezes the trigger on his weapon as soon as one breaks cover in front of him.

[sblock=Actions]Move Action: Move to Y7
Swift Action: Battle analysis Knowledge Tactics (1d20+7=17) - Success
Standard Action: Ranged attack on first one of bad guys to break cover; Rifle (1d20+7=15, 3d8+2=20), if necessary to hit FP (1d6=3)
Cover Fire provides +1 Ref to Darius & Mir
Mack is prone[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 3 (Rescue) FP: 6
Init: +8 Perception: +9
HP: 47 (16 Threshold) Current: 47 CT: 0
Reflex: 20 (18ff) Fort: 16 Will: 14

Weapon in Hand: Blaster Rifle

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
OOC: You all certainly like missing stuff by one, don't you?

The second Karg brother breaks away and races towards the end of the arena where Raden is headed, only to be met halfway with Mack's shot. The blaster bolt, however, is completely absorbed by what little battle armor that the Gamorrean is clad in.

The first brother follows Zayda and moves to attack Sloor. He isn't quite able to reach a favorable tactical position, but he seems pleased with his place as he swings his blunted vibroaxe towards the Besalisk.

The third one reacts to the pain of the stun baton by sending a powerful yet inaccurate swing directed at the chest of the baton-wielding Jedi.

Then the sound of an explosion sends his ears ringing as RX fires off a grenade towards him.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

DODArenaRnd2Mir.jpg

Mack 20
mir 14 is up
Sloor 8
Darius 7

Blue=grenade's range[/sblock]

possum

First Post
OOC: You all certainly like missing stuff by one, don't you?

The second Karg brother breaks away and races towards the end of the arena where Raden is headed, only to be met halfway with Mack's shot. The blaster bolt, however, is completely absorbed by what little battle armor that the Gamorrean is clad in.

The first brother follows Zayda and moves to attack Sloor. He isn't quite able to reach a favorable tactical position, but he seems pleased with his place as he swings his blunted vibroaxe towards the Besalisk.

The third one reacts to the pain of the stun baton by sending a powerful yet inaccurate swing directed at the chest of the baton-wielding Jedi.

Then the sound of an explosion sends his ears ringing as RX fires off a grenade towards him.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

DODArenaRnd2Mir.jpg

Mack 20
mir 14 is up
Sloor 8
Darius 7

Blue=grenade's range[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks down at the Krag Bro just in front of Mack and has an idea... She calls out to him, drawing on the Force as she does, "The droid almost got you with that grenade. You should should make sure he never does not that again, with that axe of yours."

With a wry smile to Mack and a nod she is on the move again...

(( Mind Trick: Use the Force Check 1d20+13=27 , move to R-10 and as a swift action spend a Force Point to recall Mind Trick to her suite.))

[sblock=Mir's Mini-Stats]Scout 2/ Scoundrel 1
Initiative: +8 Perception: +8
Conditions: none
Reflex: 17 Frotitude: 15 Will: 16
Hit Points: 29 of 36 Threshold: 15
In Hand: Heavy Blaster Pistol +3 (3d8+1)
Force Points: 4 Destiny Points: 3
Force Powers: Cloak, Mind Trick, Mind Shard, Negate Energy, Force Blast, Rebuke, Vital Transfer
Force Talents: Illusion, Force Harmony[/sblock]

possum

First Post
The Gamorrean grunts something in his native language and then turns his head towards his droid companion.

Zayda quickly leaps back nearly two meters and levels his blaster pistol at Sloor, cursing in his native Rodese before pulling the trigger.

[sblock=Tactical Map]

DoDArenaRnd2Sloor.jpg

Mack 20
mir 14
Sloor 8 is up
Darius 7
[/sblock]

Binder Fred

My kingdom for a 5-foot step!

Zayda quickly leaps back nearly two meters and levels his blaster pistol at Sloor, cursing in his native Rodese before pulling the trigger.

A hit, a palpable hit!

"You and me bawth," grunts the big alien. He's been trying to use the gammorean as a moving shield between himself and the Rhodian's attacks, but it hasn't had any effect at all! AND that means the frekking Karg is always between him and his target... He needs to go *down*!

Sloor swiftly kicks the big guy in the crotch, hard - armored to the nines, of frekking course! - and follows it up with a two-handed mace-slam on the other's reflexively hunched back. "You spirks are tawgher than you look!"

<Response Karg and/or Zayda?>

[sblock=ACTIONS]I'm dreading a "yes" here, but does Zayda have Precise Shot? If not it's a miss, go with the actions described below. If so... Can I change my action for Second Wind, run at Zayda (with concurent AoO from the gammorean), Mace attack (Sloor's damage reduced to 16 instead of 20 (dropped the last die))?

Default actions: 2 Swifts to activate Mighty Swing (represented by the kick in the nads :)), Mace attack vs the eldest Karg: 1d20+5=20, 3d10+7=20 damage. If his damage threshold is below 25, he moves -1 step on the Condition Track (Devastating Attack)... (Suggestion: Maybe the CT maluses (Karg 3, Zayda and maybe Karg 1 now) could be included next to the ini order for easy reference?)[/SBLOCK]
"I am curious," mildly inquires TB, surveying the situation over the flat top of their boulder. "With your death apparently so imminent, do you have any thoughts on the possibility of an organic afterlife?"

<Response Raden?>

Last edited:

Binder Fred

OOC: Before I forget: Ready action from both Raden (riding TB) and TB itself to run the other way if any of the attackers make a run for their hidey-hole, please. :)

Remove ads